Saturday, November 14, 2015

DOWNLOAD [VIDEO+MUSIC] LE BA SHA TA - XCADOBA XCALANTE. THE DOPEST GOSPEL RAP I'VE EVER HEARD.

Hey everyone,
As usual, I should write another story for you guys today, but let's just say the story isn't ready yet. I'm sorry, I know... I know... this will disappoint you a little bit but I'm not totally chilling or lounging at the moment OK, I'm writing an article on "Names and their meaning" and I'm giving alot of time on research. So be patient.

However, here's something to download and watch.

A gospel hip hop track of all times, released October 15th 2012, here's "Le ba sha ta" by Xcadoba Xcalante "Da Spiritual Taker".

 
 
 

If you want to know more about Xcadoba Xcalante, click here.

So without wasting much of your time, here's Le ba sha ta by Xcadoba Xcalante.



Audio (Format .mp3)

Video (Format .mp4)








For more information on Swit Summer Productions International visit our website on www.switsummerintl.com and remember to like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @switsummerintl.


No comments:

Post a Comment