Sunday, November 8, 2015

KINGSLEY OGBOSO BEARS IT ALL IN THIS ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW WITH SWIT SUMMER





Yesterday I met another amazing brother. Another Nollywood's finest you would say but I would call him a legend in the making.
You might be wondering why I used those exact words so I'm about to clear your doubt on this one.

Without wasting much of your time, I bring you our mystery man...... A Friend... A brother and most importantly, A LEGEND IN THE MAKING (yeah I said it again) lol.


1. Tell us a little bout yourself.

Kingsley Ogboso, was born and raise in Surulere, a graduate of the National Institute for Information Technology, Ikeja Lagos. Hails from Abia State Umuahia South Local Government Area. He's MD/CEO EliTROPH & DES a Television Content and Brand Activation Company. He's an Actor and a Distributor for LONGRICH. A dancer and choreographer and member of the Spirit of David Gospel Dance Club. Former Vice Chairman Lagos State Pool Association (Billiard Sports).

2. How long have you been acting?

I came into limelight as Winner of the Maiden Edition of the Next Movie Star TV Reality Show in 2005 with Tonto Dikeh and Annie Idibia as 1st and 2nd runners up and my first Movie being "Calabar Girl" featuring Star Actors like Bimbo Akintola, Tina Mba, Kunle Coker and Rachel Oniga.  I left Acting to acquire other skill and was only back officially in 2012.



3. Notable jobs you have done.

From the most  recent:

* A life in a Day - by Chris Odeh.
* The BUTCHER & The BRIDGE by Segun Lawal and Uyi Umokaro.
* MNET TINSEL - as Soji Bankole for 6weeks.
* Tomi has a Gun - an African Magic Original Film.
* Separate Lives - an African Magic Original Film.
* Vanity's Last Game - an African Magic Original Film.
* Desperate Housewives Series - as Roland by EbonylifeTv
* Meet the Neighbours - a Comedy as Mr Olisa Showing on irokoTv. 


4. What happened after you emerged winner to The great reality tv show "The Next Movie Star".

After I emerged winner of NMS in 2005 I had to go try my hands in acquiring other skills. Nollywood at the time wasn't doing well enough to help me bring home the bacon plus being faced with poor management and PR in an industry i didn't know much about, so I decided to go  learn a trade or skill to better myself.


5. So any present projects?


* As a major come back to my loving fans and biggest supporters I will be playing lead character in a new MNET series titled "One MINUTE Man" coming soon.
* Gloves of Passion - a short film against (domestic & emotional violence) is already out by Agboola Gureje. Watch on YouTube https://youtu.be/LZ-I1qfmdSg


Just a snippet and more to come.



6. I saw the short movie "Gloves of Passion". I must say that it’s a classic movie, however, we noticed you added some weight there. Was it part of your cast to, or is Kingsley Ogboso becoming a +size? LoL

 LOL, Mr Kingsley Ogboso is no longer that skinny guy you all knew during Next Movie Star o! He is all muscled up now LOL, but for the short film Gloves of Passion I was required to hit the gym and put on some extra muscles because i had to play the role of a Pro-boxing champ and I knew nothing about boxing neither could I do 50 pushups to save my life, but in the end i guess i turned out large LOL.



7. What will you want to be remembered for?

I want to be remembered for that actor, dancer and performer, whose talent took lots of kids off the street to pursue a better path for themselves.

8. As an actor, what kind of roles do you feel comfortable with the most?

As an Actor being versatile is one thing I love alot, I’m a big critic of quality acting so to me, that's what sets us all aside from boys to men as performers. I always say bring in on. I can play a house boy, mad man, armed robber, lover etc. you name it but if I were to choose i'll say that i'm yet to be seen in my father, husband element hence "Meet the Neighbours" was a lovely and challenging experience for me you can find that on you tube too.



9. You are an exceptional actor, how can various producers and directors reach you, in case they want to work with you on set?

Wow, Thank you for the compliment I’m honoured. I can be reached via Instagram: @kingsleyogboso or Facebook: OBA King Ogboso or via Email: allhaildking@yahoo.com


10. Any word of advice for your fans out there?

I will want to ask my fans out there; do you have a Passion for something? Not everyone will be an actor, discover you, don't just be a follower when you have been born to lead men and not to sound like a cliche...GOD always ...GOD first and every other good desire will be accomplished. Never be in a hurry, be anxious for nothing, and trust God for everything and above all persistence and hard work truly pays. Cheers guys see you all right at the top.



 For more information on Swit Summer Productions International visit our website on www.switsummerintl.com and remember to like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @switsummerintl.

No comments:

Post a Comment