Wednesday, November 11, 2015

VANESSA KOKO BAGS MORE AWARDS IN UYO THIS DECEMBER 2015






Sometimes in this week, Swit Summer had another August visitor. An old friend of the family and I cannot keep my mouth sealed on this one.

Actress Vanessa Koko was in the building for about 30 minutes and that didn’t give us enough time to stage a proper interview or get enough details for you as usual as she dashed into the car and was gone by the time the cameras were assembled, but what we got was worthwhile though short but still worthwhile.

Enjoy!
  
Vanessa Koko getting ready to hit the set.


HELLO NESSA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?

Oh well... I've been pretty busy... Work work work as Usual. I have a lot of movies I’m featuring in Lagos... Then leave for Uyo, where I’ll be spending the whole of December doing some more major gigs…!
I'm Really Excited about that... And I also have this Award to Receive in Eket and I’m so excited about it too. I can't wait to receive that Award as "Nollywood Actress with the longest gown"! Oh dear! Lol.

But on the reals, I’ve been working hard to make sure this year counts. I want to hit a different target and do more movies than I did last year.

We’ll you heard it all, the lady’s been working her way up the ladder of success so if you wondering where she’s been at, just stick to this blog and you will find out a whole lot more about our Nollywood actress Vanessa Koko.
 


Only on Swit Summer Blog.





For more information on Swit Summer Productions International visit our website on www.switsummerintl.com and remember to like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @switsummerintl.



No comments:

Post a Comment