Thursday, February 25, 2016

BEHIND THE SCENE PHOTOS FROM "HELICOPTER FLOW BY SOKLEVA HUGHES FT. LC BEATZ

Below are B.T.S photos for the music video "Helicopter Flow" by Sokleva Hughes ft LC Beatz...

Alot of notable acts came out that day to support the Gospel Hip Hop Icon and i'm very upset with myself that I wasn't there, else, I would have had my own urban groove on... mtchewww....

Well, enough said, this video promises to be classy and totally something different from what gospel artists have been doing...


I'm waiting and anticipating o!

DOWNLOAD SOKLEVA FT LC BEATZ - HELICOPTER FLOW.mp3

 


















For more information on Swit Summer Productions International visit our website on www.switsummerintl.com and remember to like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @switsummerintl.

1 comment:

  1. When will the video be out now...I have been anticipating it.

    ReplyDelete