Thursday, February 4, 2016

ONE ON ONE WITH LOVEWORLD'S MARX OKEREKE; TALKS ABOUT NEW ALBUM 'INSPIRIT'.





As you all know, Swit Summer is committed to bringing you exclusive interviews with wonderful and great achievers all around the globe. People, who have made notable progress in the entertainment industry and have by far, touched the lives of fans all around the world, putting a smile on their faces, and giving them a reason to look forward to something good and unique all the time.
One of such people is Marx Okereke, a gospel artist/music minister with Loveworld Music.
Enjoy this exclusive interview.


  • For the benefit of your fans out there, tell us a little bit about yourself. Like full names, where you from, when you started singing and your notable achievements so far.

My full names are Obinna Marx Okereke, I started singing since ten years old. Also I’ve been functioning in church choirs since then. I started music professionally in 2011. I’ve grown overtime singing background vocals and performing as an opening act for the notable award winning international Gospel Artiste & Worship Leader Sinach’ at her series of worship concerts and other programs all held in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroun, Uganda, South Africa, Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and other parts of the world.
In pursuing my career in music I grabbed 2nd Runner - Up at the Next Gospel Star Reality TV 2011 Edition Lagos Nigeria and in the later part of the year 2012 I also released an Extended Play Edition titled "D OFFICIAL SINGLES" containing multiple songs off of my newly released debut album 'INSPIRIT'.
In 2013 I was nominated as the Next Big Gospel Act at the Cool FM Praise Jam which took place at Eko Hotel & Suites Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria. After gaining the privilege of nomination as the Next Big Gospel Act position for emerging artistes, I got nominated again to co-host 2014’s Cool FM Praise Jam edition alongside its top OAPs. I’m also a Media Personality and adding to my credit I’ve hosted a gospel entertainment TV show on one of Nigeria’s terrestrial station.



  • You recently dropped an album right? Brief us a bit about how it has been and how to get a copy.
Oh it’s been awesome and very encouraging I can’t even wait to get back to the studios and begin my second project already. Well the album is in stores now across major digital sales platforms like iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby Etc. But you can visit my site on www.marxokereke.com to buy a copy.



  • To accompany this album, do you have plans to drop videos too?
Yes of course.

  • We heard about some concert coming up pretty soon. Please provide more nformation on that for us.

Yeah my first live concert shortly after I released my album I’m just so excited about it, can’t wait to perform songs from the album and afford us all a beautiful time in God’s presence.
Its takes place on Feb 21st at Ladi Kwali Banquet Hall Sheraton Hotels and Towers Abuja, we’ve got more details on my website www.marxokereke.com




  • Ok, so besides the concert, what surprises/packages have you got for us this 2016.

Let’s just let it all unfold gradually lol.


  • What motivates you, when you write your songs?

My music is all about inspiring people to love and worship God so the holy spirit motivates my song writings.


  • Who are your mentors? Please mention 5 of them and tell us why them?
My pastor of course Rev. Chris Oyakhilome. He inspires me a lot to love God and keep up commitment with my gifting for his Glory. Musically I just enjoy great sounds from various artistes when I hear one.



  • If your fans want to connect with you, on which of the social medias would it be on? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, BBM, etc.
All of the above lol. Just visit my website www.marxokereke.com I’m sure you’ll find all my contacts there.


  • One word for your fans out there before you go.
Stay grounded and COMMITTED to your dreams.




For more information on Swit Summer Productions International visit our website on www.switsummerintl.com and remember to like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @switsummerintl.

No comments:

Post a Comment